domingo, 3 de julho de 2011

Not your toy...

I really don't understand u.
U broke my heart soooo many times, and now u pretend you didn't?!
You act like we're still together, but, come on, we're not! U know that, don't u?!
I'm not in love with u anymore. U'r not in love with me either. So... It doesn't make any sense to me.
Stop acting like I'm still your girlfriend! I am not!
And, sorry, I'm not attracted to u anymore. Don't say things u used to say as my feelings didn't change. Everything changed.
The most stupid part is that u'r not in love with me. U'r in love with a BOY. So... Stop pretending we're together just because he doesn't give a fuck to u.
I'm not a fucking toy, okay?!
I'm in love with someone else. My feelings for u changed.
I gave my heart to u. U broke it, I asked it back. It's not yours anymore.
U'r really pissing me off.
I'm not your toy. Get over it.

(Rainbow kisses.)

Se você não entende inglês e quer entender o post, sinta-se a vontade para me perguntar.
Não, eu não quero me exibir. Só pensei sobre o assunto em inglês (isso acontece com uma certa frequência).
And if u see any English mistake, just ignore it, please.

6 comentários:

V.L. disse...

Tá, estranho colocar minhas iniciais AGORA, mas prefiro...

First of all, some posts just ask to be written in English ;]

Bem... ah, mesmo que seja "estranho", não deixe que um modo de tratar ou ser tratado afaste você de uma pessoa. Isso pode ser meio " se obrigar " em alguns momentos ( eu sei BEM como é isso ), mas se a pessoa precisa de você, porque negar ajuda?


Você vai deixar o coração dela partido só porque ela partiu o seu?


"Vingança" nunca é um bom caminho, mesmo que se disfarce sob outros nomes...

Eu tenho, inclusive, uma história um pouco parecida, mas te conto por msn depois.


Bjs.

Anônimo disse...

Hello A. How are you?

I read your text "not your toy". Certainly you had a disappointment with your ex-girlfriend in the past that never forgotten...

Sometimes you need to forgive some mistakes of the people and to follow your life....

Don´t live of the past, try to meet new people, new friends, go out dancing, talking, etc.. and enjoy yourself.

And Don´t forget: "nothing better than a day after another".

XOXO,
FaMa

Anônimo disse...

(P. here)

Somethings are really easier to write in English....

Well, I'm not sure I know what to say...
I just hope that the person to whom you wrote this message, gets it, and that things turn out just fine.

cherry cherry :3

Ana Luiza disse...

V.L.: Amizade é para sempre. Foi só um desabafo mesmo... E, não, de maneira nenhuma, não é vingança!
RK :*

FaMa: Ah, acho que você entendeu errado... Não é como se eu ainda estivesse presa à ela... Só não gosto dessa coisa de ela fingir que ainda estamos juntas, entende? :S Porque, como você disse, não podemos viver no passado. Eu já superei, então não quero fingir que sinto algo que já não sinto mais... E ela também não! Fica falando só para provocar e lembrar os velhos tempos. Era isso que estava me irritando...
Obrigada pelo conselho, é sempre bom lembrar disso!
RK! :*

P.: Frienship > Love! :D We're great friends, everything will be okay very soon, dear. ^^
RK! :*

C.R.C. disse...

Fico aliviada quando vejo seus desabafos, seja aqui ou lá. Aliviada apenas por ser um desabafo, entende? xD

Well, boa sorte com todos os seus sentimentos ;)

Beijos:*

Ana Luiza disse...

C.R.C.: HAUHAAU, pode deixar, não me sufoco não! =P

:*